Thursday, June 08, 2006

Papa Came To Visit...and Guess What Else is New?



I'm smiling and giggling more every day. My parents think I'm aquiring quite the personality.

Heck Yes! Ofcourse those are Texas Longhorns on my shirt!
Would you believe I'm only 9 weeks old? My future's so bright I
gotta wear shades!


My parents just got me this great swing! It puts me to sleep in no time flat...what can I say?

The coolest thing ever...My Papa came all the way from Abilene Texas to meet me! This pic was taken down on the Seattle waterfront at Ivar's Fish House...Yum, clam chowder! My Papa bought me a pink "Sleepless in Seattle" t-shirt. It looks very cute on me...even though I'm really a sleeper in Auburn, so it's sorta false advertising~But seriously, I love it! Thanks Papa! Can't wait to see you again in August and give you big hugs and kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home