Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hi! I'm Moriah Anne Petree

My mama always wants to give me kisses...Can ya blame her?
Sometimes I can be a bit camera shy.
I'm just beginning to smile, but my mom has trouble catching them w/ the camera.
My two month birthday was Sunday, May 28th. I now weigh 13 lbs 2 ozs and I'm 24 1/4 inches long. I think I take after my mom because I'm off the baby chart at the Doctor's office in length.

I love sleep. I sleep 7-8 hours at night, which makes my mama and daddy very happy. Well, I better go take my nap...I'm going grocery shopping with mama in a little bit.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Hello Moriah Anne-with-an-E! You are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to meet you in August...

Love from your almost aunt,
Leslie (aka Lulu)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger caramac said...

what the gorgeous-ness.....love it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home