Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Uncle Jason Came to Visit!


Last weekend, May 13-14 was quite wonderful for several reasons. I celebrated my first Mother's Day (I absolutely LOVE being a Mom!), Uncle Jason came all the way from Texas to visit his 7 week old niece, Moriah...and us too, of course. What a treat! Shawn's Birthday was May 13th, so we had a festive BBQ party and invited a few of our closest friends. Jason cooked up authentic Texas BBQ on the grill (needless to say, there were no leftovers)...Shawn felt very loved and appreciated. As a gift to Shawn and me, Jason helped us install yard lighting in our back yard...It looks incredible! We'll enjoy being in our backyard that much more this summer!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jason & Leslie said...

The Blog looks great! Keep up the great stories and pictures. Thanks for the props on the yard. I am glad that you enjoy the lights. I am so excited about reading future blogs.

Love,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home